Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays, I Wish You More

What a great year this has been! There is something about Christmas Eve day that makes me start to get energized and become optimistic about the New Year. But it is also a day that makes me reflect on all that has taken place this year and all the blessings that I have had.
We all would like "more", more money, more time, more success, more happiness, more of everything. The truth of the matter is, we already have "more". We are here each day to give more and to receive more. We chart our own course with the belief in ourselves, some days I have very little and other days it is overflowing. I know that whatever I put into my life is what I will get back and even though I always want more I need to remember to give more. With the passing of 2007, I wish each one of you more. More Love, More Joy, More Blessings, More Peace of Mind but most of all I wish you More Belief to believe in yourself and all your gifts.
Happy Holidays to each of you!

12 comments:

shabbyfufu said...

Warmest Blessings to you and your family too sweet Michele. I wish you much joy in the coming year~XO~Janet

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

We as women often to not have faith in the gifts God has given us. May we all be thankful this Christmas and with that have confidence in ourselves. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

Cathy said...

Michele,

I couldn't have said it better. This year has been a year of "Dreams Come True" for me. I've met so many wonderful ladies with open hearts and so much love to fill those little day to day voids we have. I've realized that "things" are wonderful, but it's what is in my heart that makes me the most happy. And most of all, my lifelong dream became a "reality" when my Pink Fairy Cottage was published.

I couldn't ask for anything more than all these joys, except that I hope 2008 brings more of the same for all of my friends and family.

Thank you for your friendship, it means more than you know!

Merry Christmas,
Cathy, xoxo

Anonymous said...

Beautifully said Michele. I wish I had that ability to express myself that way. May you have a joyous Christmas. xo Lynn

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Thank you Michele for the wonderful wishes...I wish the same for you as well as a Christmas filled with joy .

(())
Francie

Anonymous said...

Michele~ I wish the same for you. All of that and more. Luv~S

BumbleVee said...

Michele.....
wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas...

Natasha Burns said...

Merry Christmas Michele! Thank you for reminding us of what it's all about. I wish you MORE too xo

Tutti Chic said...

Blessings to you in 2008 Michele! I feel the same way as you do about Christmas Eve & the energy looking forward to the New Year it brings! I hope the New Year is wonderful to you & your family in every way! We are so blessed to have so much & to have each other in blogland! :) hugs, chris

Barbara Jacksier said...

Just a quick note to wish you a Happy New year.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Happy New year to you~ what wonderful sentiments~ may we all want exactly what we need for next year.~S

Louise said...

Hi Michele, all I ask for is more time, more hours in the day to fit in everything that I really want to do! I have never been one for spending lots of money, and when blogging I am spending nothing and getting so much pleasure, what could be better than that! x