Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Ele at a Bit of Pink Heaven.

Here are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random weird facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1.When my children were growing up I just hated the word FART, so I would make them say the word
fluff. That just always sounded so much nicer. Since they are all grown and not living at home they really think it is ridiculous when I still make them say fluff. Is that weird?
2. I have been told that my hands do a lot more talking than I do. Is that weird? Now my 4-year-old grand daughter does it.
3. I always think that I might need to have some chocolate. So just in case I might have a chocolate attack I hide it, so no one else eats it (I know pretty selfish). Then I forget where I hid it and 6 months later I find this chocolate that has turned white.
4. Ok, this one is bad and weird or maybe just a bad habit. I always have really good intentions that I am going to be so efficient and get cards sent out on time for holidays. I take the time to go to Hallmark, they know me really well there, as I buy a lot of cards, but they just never seem to get mailed out for some reason. I could open my own Hallmark store.
5. When I was small my sister and I would listen to a record and it had a scratch, so it would keep repeating the words over and over again at a certain point. The song was Catch a Falling Star And Put It in Your Pocket. The part that repeated was catch a falling star and put star and put star and put star, my sister and I loved that record and we played it often. I guess we realized early on that it drove everyone in the house crazy so we would listen to it for hours. Even as adults we would sing it that way. Is that weird?
6. There are times when my husband will start talking about technical things which become very boring and on a few occasions he has caught me rolling my eyes in a circular motion really fast because I just can't take it anymore. Is that weird?
7. I could survive on peanut butter on toast. Daily.
I ask for input from my husband and daughter and they couldn't even come up with anything else. I think Eles was really funny, she had me laughing so hard about her weird things, mine are just boring.
  1. So now I have to tag 7 new people and they are:
  2. Laura @ Lauras Pretties
  3. Christine @ two sisters bath and body blog
  4. Janet @ Janets Creative Pillows
  5. Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage
  6. my other weird thing is I can't think of 2
  7. other people. Yikes! Sorry

4 comments:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Michele, Yours are great, not boring! I love the fluff and I can just imagine your kids giving you a hard time. I know mine would. I can relate to all of these, especially the chocolate. I have also hidden my diet coke!
Ele

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

You had me laughing out loud at the "fluff"!
I don't like the other word either, and my kids weren't allowed to say it either. But I never thought of substituting the word *fluff*. Too funny!
:)

Natasha Burns said...

Michele I love your 'weird' facts! I don't think they are weird though, I like them! 'Fluff' made me laugh too, my parents didn't like me ever saying f..t (see i still can't say it!) so we used to say POP OFF, (like my little man Leroy now says!) or when Roald Dahl's "The BFG" came along, "WHIZPOPPER"! My mum still says whizpopper now would you believe!!!!

Unknown said...

LOL!! Michele you are too funny! I too can't stand the F..t word! lol My kids think it's hilarious. And I used to be a Hallmark maniac once upon a time ago when I worked in NYC. The owners even offered me a job there I was there so much! LOL I really enjoyed your wierd thingys and still think you are a doll. :P xo