Tuesday, December 12, 2006

First Time For Everything

There has to be a first time for everything, and so this is my first entry into my new blog. Keeping up with the times is so important so please bear with me while I update myself as well. I really am excited to be able to send all my guest at Sweet Yesterdays a little message now and again. There are so many times I will add an item to the website and I think to myself, oh I wish I could describe how pretty that would look if only it was shown with a little white linen napkin and vintage silver. So maybe this blog will be the vehicle that will give me the chance to do that. I have collected for years and my collections change rapidly. I guess because I love all things pretty and vintage, so now I collect your you. If there is something you are looking for, please do let me know, and I will be happy to see if I may already have it or I will most certainly keep my eyes open for it. I would also like to wish each of you a very Happy Holiday Season.

No comments: